Today we will walk through the southern part of the village and take a look into the residential area to the west of the village.
We can start in the picturesque center of the village.
And here is a large-scale private construction project.
In the same area, the developer Coast & Hills is preparing to begin construction of the Amathus Gardens villas.
This very road, which runs south from the center of the village, passes under the road and goes to the sea in the area of the church of St. Barbara and the ruins of ancient Amathus.
Separately from the main territory of the village of Agios Tychonas, but also beyond the road, lies a cottage village bordering Mouttagiaka. It is built up with private villas.
Agios Tychonas differs, for example, from Mouttagiaka, in much narrower streets, over which the huge cathedral of St. Tikhon rises, a less convenient road network, and a large difference in height.
From this, life here acquires a special taste and really resembles life somewhere in the mountains.
If this is not to your liking, you can safely settle a little higher, on a hill, to admire the breathtaking views of the mountains or the sea every day. Or vice versa, going down to the southern or western outskirts of the village, from where it may be even more convenient to get to Limassol.
Interested in accommodation in Agios Tychonas? Take a look at the DOM Real Estate. The portal presents the largest database of real estate in the country - from residential to commercial. Choose and contact professionals who will help you make the right choice!
- Limassol and its surroundings: comprehending Mouttagiaka (link)
- Limassol and surroundings: exploring Agios Tychonas (link)
- Limassol and surroundings: exploring Agios Tychonas. Part 2 (link)
- Where to live in Limassol? Coastline vs mountains (link)
- Pros and cons of living in Limassol (link)
- Limassol District Beaches (with Photos) (link)
- The most popular areas of Limassol to live (link)