Meridien Plaza is a multifunctional residential complex located in the eastern part of Limassol. The project includes 8,000 m2 residential apartments, an 2,500 m2 underground parking area, 3,600 m2 retail space, 4,000 m2 office space, as well as a fitness club, restaurants, boutiques, SPA and a swimming pool. The main task of the complex is to implement the concept of comfortable living, work and shopping in one place.
A detailed project plan includes:
- Block A. A 6-storey 35 m high building with 24 apartments (4 on each floor): 12 one-bedroom apartments and 12 two-bedroom apartments. They will have a shared underground parking with Block B for 100 cars, 25 storage rooms for the needs of residents, parking in the yard for 12 cars, 4 of which will be for people with disabilities.
- Block B. A 5-storey 31 m building with 20 apartments (4 on each floor): 10 one-bedroom apartments and 10 two-bedroom apartments. They will have a shared underground parking with Block A for 100 cars, 25 storage rooms for the needs of residents, parking in the yard for 12 cars, 4 of which will be for people with disabilities.
- Block C. A 4-storey 26 m high building, the basement of which will have warehouses and a parking for 19 cars (2 of them will be for people with disabilities), there will be 4 shops at the ground floor, and from the first to the third there will be 6 two- and three-bedroom apartments (2 per floor).
- Block D. A 3-storey 22 m high building, the ground floor of which will have 4 shops, the basement will have warehouses, the second and third floors will have office premises, and large ground parking for 150 cars will be provided near the building.
- Block E. A 2-storey 18 m high building, on the first floor of which there will be 4 shops, on the lower level - warehouses, parking, and on the second - offices.
- Block F. A one-storey building, 10 m high, which will have 4 shops; storage rooms and parking are provided on the lower level.
It is worth noting that in the immediate vicinity of the site on which the Limassol Tower will be erected there are residential, commercial and tourist complexes, the marina of Saint Raphael, villas, some projects under construction, and the Moni power station. Fast and convenient access to the beach and urban infrastructure of the city, as well as the highest quality construction and finishing materials make Meridien Plaza an ideal place to live and work.
- Sea: 100 m
- Limassol center: 4 km
- Larnaca Airport: 63km
- Paphos Airport: 72 Km
- Shops: 5 m
- Restaurants: 5 m