Pleasantly situated in the charming seaside village of Meneou, on the southern outskirts of Larnaca, Cypress Living offers an ideal environment for families and individuals wanting to live in a quiet, residential neighbourhood, while being a mere 7 km away from the city centre.
This brand-new development consists of 18 three-bedroom houses and one four-bedroom house, all having their own distinctive features. Gifted with generous and practical living spaces, complemented by beautifully landscaped gardens of varying sizes, Cypress Living offers a wonderful blend of serenity and comfort.
With property prices relatively lower than neighbouring villages, these unique family houses pose an excellent opportunity for property investors, as Meneou is an up and coming area that has witnessed significant growth in land prices in the preceding year.
Just a five-minute drive from the new Larnaca International Airport and in close proximity to all local amenities, Cypress Living is expertly set in a tranquil coastal environment that unifies traditional Cypriot ambience with a modern way of life.
The name of the development derives from the cypress trees surrounding the area. The development is along a long pathway surrounded by tall, evergreen cypress trees that are the most distinctive landmarks in the area.
1. Structure: Of reinforced concrete Grade 25 N/mrn' and 30 Is1/rnm'. Structural design according to the relevant Cyprus Standards and the earthquake code. External beams and columns of 25cm minimum width.
2. Brickwork: Hollow clay bricks, 25cm wide externally and 10cm wide internally, according to Cyprus Standards. Plastered internally and rendered externally all in 3 coats, plus 3 coats painting.
3. Floors: All living, kitchen and bedroom areas will be laid with tiles of supply price E14 per m:. Bathrooms will be tiled (floor and walls up to 2 meters high) with tiles of supply price E12 per e. Staircases will be of marble finish (supply cost BO per step). All verandas will be laid with anti slip tiles of supply price E12 per rn'. An floors are finished with skirting of similar type.
4. Doors and Windows: a) All external doors and windows will be of double-glazed aluminum sections and they will include opening or sliding sections (as per drawings). b) All internal doors will be timber melamine finish (oak or equivalent). c) External doom and entrance doors will be of aluminium sections similar to the remaining openings.
5. Wardrobes / Kitchen Units: Timber finishes to all areas as shown on drawings.
6. Sanitary Fittings: All of 1" quality according to EU Standards of total supply cost E400 per bathroom, E250 per guest WC and E150 per kitchen (sanitary accessories are included).
7. Water Supply: All according to EU Standards with pipe in pipe system and solar panels (if shown on drawings) with PVC water tank.
8. Electrical Installation: All according to le Edition of IEE Regulations for Electrical installations and other regulations as required by the Cyprus Electricity Authority. Power supply points and switches are as shown on electrical drawings.
9. Water Supply: All according to EU Standards with pipe in pipe system and solar panels (if shown on drawings) with PVC water tank.
10. Electrical Installation: All according to 16th Edition of IEE Regulations for Electrical installations and other regulations as required by the Cyprus Electricity Authority. Power supply points and switches are as shown on electrical drawings. 11. Air-conditioning el Heating: Full installation of split units for cooling and heating.
12. Insulation: Moisture Insulation: All concrete surfaces exposed to earth plus all balconies and roofs will be insulated against moisture.
13. Parking: One (1) private parking per property.
The following services can be offered to the clients at an extra cost: