Construction of a new discount village in the Nicosia suburb is nearing completion.
At the moment, all the main work on the project has been completed - the retail premises are ready to welcome the first customers. Workers also have finally asphalted the parking lot, paved sidewalks and installed street lighting.
The final step will be planting trees and installing tents in the Neo Plaza. According to preliminary data, the outlet village will open in September 2021. By the way, earlier the terms were already shifted several times.
The total project budget is estimated at 45 million euros.
As you may know a 55 thousand m2 discount village is located, which includes:
- 45 stores and boutiques, local and global brands, offering attractive discounts of up to 70% on goods on an ongoing basis;
- numerous indoor and outdoor cafes and restaurants, surrounded by green spaces and fountains;
- a 2000 m2 amusement park for children and adults;
- a large stage on the main square for various concerts, as well as charity and children's events;
- a giant projector screen, which will broadcast sports tournaments and other key events on the island and in the world;
- 1,100 free parking spaces with wheelchair access.
The discount village has also a grand Volta children's park. The entertainment area for the young inhabitants of the island consists of an enclosed space of 600 m2, as well as an open area of 2 thousand m2. The park is designed for children from 3 to 12 years old.
As planned, the project should attract not only numerous tourists, but also discount hunters from all over the island. The outlet village in Cyprus will create 350 new jobs. Currently, 90% of the space in Neo Plaza has been leased.
You can find detailed information about all projects in Cyprus on the DOM Real Estate. The website also has over 20,000 real estate properties in the country - from residential to commercial. Choose and contact professionals who will help you make the right choice!