The opening date of the Neo Plaza outlet village in the Nicosia suburb is postponed again.
This time, the opening is scheduled for June 2021.
The change in the plans of the developer company is tied with the desire to start its activities at a more favorable time, when all restrictions on commercial activities are removed. A spokesperson for Canva Properties Ltd said the company would like to be able to provide its clients with access to the full range of services of the outlet village, rather than individual lines of its business.
It should be noted that at the moment the project has entered the final stage of implementation. Neo Plaza construction is going to be finished in May 2021. In the near future, all the efforts of the developer will be focused on keeping up with the approved schedule.
As a reminder, Neo Plaza will become the first discount village on the island.
This great project is going to open its doors to guests and residents of the island just 12 km from the Nicosia Mall in Nicosia, 30 minutes by car from the city center.
An outlet settlement will grow on an area of 35,000 m2, which will include:
- about 50 shops and boutiques, local and global brands, which offer attractive discounts of up to 70% on their products on an ongoing basis;
- a number of cafes and restaurants indoors and outdoors, surrounded by green spaces and fountains;
- an amusement park on the territory of 2000 m2 for children and adults;
- in the center of the village, on the main square, there is be a large stage for hosting various concerts, as well as charity and children's events;
- a giant projector screen that broadcast sports tournaments and other key events on the island and in the world;
- 1,100 free parking spaces with an access for disabled people.
Now between the developer and dozens of fashion brands, negotiations are underway on cooperation. In addition, contracts have already been signed with Mike Sport, CK Restaurants System Franchisers Ltd (KFC), LOUKOU, Cafe Mikel, McDonald's, King of Toys.
As planned, the project should attract not only a number of tourists, but also 'outlet hunters' from all over the island.
Photos: inbusinessnews.reporter.com.cy, pixabay.com