With a reduced number of apartments, from 609 to 497, the Department of Environment's green light received the grand project "LOEL HIGH RISE RESIDENTIAL" of MELKOR HOLDINGS LTD in the area of Tsiflikoudia of Limassol, which includes the construction of three towers.
In general, after a review, changes were made to the project, which concerns the construction and operation of three residential buildings consisting of apartments, parking spaces (spaces for the disabled), swimming pools, and gym in each building, exhibition spaces, event spaces and. The changes concern the heights of the buildings and the number of apartments and parking spaces.
The aim of the project, which will be constructed on the site of the former factory of the LOEL Company, is to meet the residential needs of the Municipality of Limassol and to strengthen the area with new events and exhibition spaces that will be accompanied by organized public and private green spaces, as well as and from public parking.
The new project plan
In particular, the plans that received the approval of the Department of Environment provide:
- Tower A: converted from 45 to 35 floors (143 m.) - 10 middle levels have been removed.
- Tower B: converted from 35 floors to 31 floors (128 m.) - 4 middle levels have been removed.
- Tower C: converted from 35 floors to 31 floors (128 m.) - 4 middle levels have been removed.
Conversions into apartments and parking lots
Simultaneously, the number of apartments is reduced to 497, from 609 in the first phase.
- Tower A: from 245 total number of apartments to 185 apartments
- Tower B: from 178 total number of apartments to 154 apartments
- Tower C: from 186 total number of apartments to 158 apartments
Besides, after the conversions in the parking lots, their total number decreased to 575 from 747.
- Basement: 384 parking spaces
- Ground floor: 57 parking spaces
- Stand 1: 62 parking spaces
- Stand 2: 66 parking spaces
- Stand 3: 6 parking spaces
Photos: philenews.com, inbusinessnews