Ivy Residences is a sel ect development of 8 three bedroom detached 2-storey villas located in the prime, established residential area of Konia, just a 5 minute drive to Paphos and with both local and private hospitals close by. The private International School of Paphos, which has an excellent reputation, is just a few minutes away fr om the project.
We are committed to providing the most eco-friendly and energy efficient features and design within each and every one of our projects.
• Special attention is given to the strategic design of all spaces to ensure their most beneficial use, so that they require less energy to cool down and heat.
• Extremely effective wall insulation. The surface shell of the house includes enough insulation materials according to EU regulation for category A energy efficiency property.
• Upgraded technology that saves energy. Use of led lights, programmable thermostats, efficient appliances, Solar panels, and heat pumps allow you to generate your own energy in a cost-effective way, reducing your reliance on conventional sources.
• Orientation of the property. One of the most important considerations when planning a property is natural lighting and ventilation. Optimising the use of natural light and ventilation within the property and creating a house that maximises use of these natural resources makes for a healthier and more efficient indoor environment.
• Properties are built using sustainable materials. This means that we carefully select building materials like paints, carpentry, gypsum boards etc.
Ceramic Tiles (Interna Baths Areas)
Ceramic Tile Baths
Ceramic Tiles Outside Areas, Balconies, Roof Garden
Sanitary Ware - Bathroom Fittings - Ideal Standard • Grohe • HansGrohe
Underfloor heating installed throughout house with Hydrokit Box
Includes VRV cooling system
Alarm System installed in property
Rabel Slim Line SD Aluminium Thermal
Marble Steps Including Skirting
Provision for photovoltaic solar panels on roof graden
Laminate Floor in Bedrooms