Date of commissioning:
Number of bedrooms:
from 2 to 3
Area of objects, m2:
from 106 to 160
Distance to the sea, m:
Cost of purchase, €: from 165 000 to 200 000
Technical characteristics of the future project:
- Antiseismic reinforced concrete in accordance with the relevant Cypriot earthquake standards and norms.
- Artificial wood on the exterior walls of the project in accordance with the architectural plans.
- All living rooms, hallway, kitchen, corridors, bathrooms and sleeping areas will be decorated with European tiles. Bathrooms will be tiled (floor and walls up to 2.4 meters high).
Exterior aluminum doors and windows
- All exterior doors and windows will be made of aluminum sections with double glazing and will include opening or sliding sections.
Cabinets and kitchen sets
- High-quality wardrobes made of laminate, with a modern base of matte laminate and white glossy walls. The surface of the countertop is granite/quartz.
- All plumbing and fittings of the 1st quality, including accessories, comply with EU standards.
- According to British standards, NPVC pipes for drainage and pipe-in-pipe systems for cold/hot water supply.
- Solar panels for hot water.
- Installing a videophone at the main entrance.
- One covered parking space for each apartment.
Corridors and stairs
- Marble on the stairs and in all common areas.
- Solar energy system, the latest technology of direct conversion of light into electricity to minimize your energy bills.