In June 2021, the grand Neo Plaza Outlet Village should open it's doors in Cyprus.
All the residents of the island are eagerly awaiting this event. In the meantime, while the workers are completing the construction of Neo Plaza, its management is also not wasting time and acquiring new partners.
On Wednesday, January 27, they revealed companies and brands names which will be represented in the largest shopping center in the country.
Ermes Group will become one of the key partners of Neo Plaza as it intends to open a huge Factory Outlet of area of 2000 m2 in the outlet village. The outlet will sell products fr om the following brands: CK jeans, Champion, Converse, Desigual, Diesel, Dkny, Ellesse, Fila, Furla, Geox, Guess, Levis, New Balance, Lee, Funky Budha, Puma, Jack & Jones, Orsay, Rebook , Springfield, Superdry, Ted Baker, Tommy Hilfiger, Under Armor. At the same time, local shopaholics will be able to purchase all the goods at very attractive prices.
In addition to Ermes Group, the retail space lease agreement in Neo Plaza was signed by:
- King of Toys - children's toys store;
- Mike Sport - sporting goods and equipment store;
- Beauty Outlet - beauty product store that sells Shiseido, Lancaster, Bourjois, Yves Rocher and Nuxe brands.
The following brands will also be represented in Neo Plaza:
- Prince Oliver;
- Skechers shoes;
- Mato France;
- Alba shoes;
- Shopping center kiosk;
- Prive Sports;
- Panaidis glasses boutique;
- Admiral Sport Shops.
As for cafes and restaurants, contracts have already been signed with McDonalds and KFC, as well as Volta Fun Town. In addition, on Tuesday, January 26, Neo Plaza signed an agreement with the Caffe Nero coffee chain. Finally, the giant Sonae Sierra will appear in the new outlet village.
As you may know, Neo Plaza will be the first outlet village in Cyprus.
This great project will open its doors to guests and residents of the island just 12 km from the Nicosia Mall, 30 minutes by car from the city center.
The village will consist of:
- 48 shops and boutiques;
- numerous cafes and restaurants indoors and outdoors, surrounded by green spaces and fountains;
- an amusement park on the territory of 2000 m2 for children and adults;
- a large stage there in the center of the village, on the main square, wh ere various concerts, as well as charity and children's events will be held;
- a giant projector screen that will broadcast sports tournaments and other key events on the island and around the world;
- 1,100 free parking spaces with disabled access.
Photos: pixabay.com, brief.com.cy