The Cyprus Department of the Environment has approved the construction of a large-scale office and residential project called Meridien Plaza in Pyrgos, Limassol.
According to the release, developer Halemo LTD intends to build two residential buildings named Block A and Block B, as well as four commercial buildings named Block C, D, E and F.
The area of the proposed building will be 25,762 m2, the area of buildings is 9,694 m2. The project will be located in a tourist area outside the densely populated area.
The residential part of the complex includes 44 apartments, a tennis court and an outdoor swimming pool. Commercial part is 16 stores with storage rooms for each and 6 offices.
The Meridien Plaza also includes a spacious parking lot for 251 cars, including 8 of which will be allocated for people with disabilities.
A detailed project plan includes:
- Block A. A 6-storey building (35 m high) with 24 apartments (4 on each floor). There are 12 one-bedroom apartments and 12 two-bedroom apartments, a shared underground parking with the Block B for 100 cars, 25 storage rooms for the needs of residents, parking in the yard for 12 cars, 4 of which are for people with disabilities.
- Block B. A 5-storey building (31 m high) with 20 apartments (4 on each floor). There are 10 one-bedroom apartments and 10 two-bedroom apartments, a shared underground parking with the Block A for 100 cars, 25 storage rooms for the needs of residents, parking in the yard for 12 cars, 4 of which are for people with disabilities.
- Block C. A 4-storey building (26 m high). There will be warehouses and a parking for 19 cars (including 2 for people with disabilities) in the basement, 4 stores at the zero level, and 6 two- and three-bedroom apartments (2 per floor) on 1st-3rd floors.
- Block D. A 3-storey building (22 m high). There will be 4 shops on the ground floor, warehouses in the basement, office premises on the first and second floors, a large ground parking for 150 cars is provided near the building.
- Block E. A 2-storey building (18 m high). There will be 4 shops on the ground floor, warehouses and parking in the basement, and offices on the second.
- Block F. A one-storey building (10 m high). There will be 4 shops; as well as warehouses and a parking lot in the basement.
It is worth noting that in the immediate vicinity of the site on which the Meridien Plaza will be erected, there are residential, commercial and tourist complexes, the marina of Saint Raphael, villas, projects under construction, the Moni power station.
You can find out more information about new real estate projects in Cyprus on the DOM real estate website. The website also has a large number of properties in the countrym both residential and commercial. Choose and contact professionals who will help you make the right choice!