The project, which received the green light from the Environmental Authority, is located in 37 plots with a total area of 334 432 m2, located 2 km west of the residential core of the community of Ag. Ioannis and 2.5 km north of the residential core of the community of Menikos, at an altitude of 278 to 305 meters. Access to the development will be through the passing road Ag. Ioannis (Glafkou Clerides Avenue).
According to a report, the multi-purpose sports venue will include the following facilities:
- Take-off/landing runway of light aircraft: The runway will be 940 m long, and its direct area will occupy an area of approximately 18 000 m2.
- Paratroopers landing area: It consists of an area adjacent to the runway (to the north) that will remain free from any construction. It will have an area of about 35 000 m2 and will be the paratroopers landing area.
- Aircraft parking and hangars: The hangar area will have an area of approximately 1 150 m2 while the outdoor space will amount to approximately 3 000 m2.
- Area of preparation and equipment of free fall athletes: The interior area is approximately 450 m2.
- Freefall of indoor space: The area occupied by the equipment is approximately 200 m2
- Playground: The area of the interior is approximately 2 225 m2
- Artificial Water Skiing: The area occupied by the equipment is approximately 200 m2
- Indoor swimming pool area: The area of the indoor area is approximately 1 000 m2
- Outdoor swimming pool area: The outdoor area is approximately 2,700 m2, while the related indoor facilities will occupy an area of about 50 m2. The outdoor swimming pool will be of the artificial beach type.
- Gym: The area of the interior is about 800 m2.
- Irregular Cycling Track: The area of the outdoor area is approximately 100 m2.
- Track of children's electric vehicles: The area of the outdoor area is approximately 100 m2.
- Hotel: Hotels with a total of 100 rooms with an area of 3 000 m2.
- Restaurants and cafes: The interior area is about 600 m2, while the outdoor support areas are about 400 m2.
- Shops: The area of the interior is approximately 180 m2.
- Offices and reception: The area of the interior is approximately 700 m2.
- Event and seminar room: The interior area is approximately 1 000 m2. The external support space at about 1,000 m2.
- Kindergarten: The building facilities will house five training rooms and other auxiliary areas with an indoor area of approximately 300 m2.
- Area of football, tennis, basketball, volleyball courts: Based on the current planning stage in this area will be created 2 football/hockey courts, three indoor soccer courts, one soccer field and 1 soccer field. The area's outdoor areas' total area is approximately 27 200 m2, while the indoor support areas are about 350 m2.
- Motocross track: The outdoor area is approximately 15 000 m2 while the internal support spaces at about 200 m2
- Adult climbing gym: These activities are indoor and will occupy about 400 m2
- Indoor Snow Skiing: The area of the indoor area is approximately 240 m2
- Outdoor Skiing: The area is outdoor and is located on the roofs of its buildings.
- Indoor Swimming Pool Gym: The area of this area is approximately 1 500 m2
The project will be almost energy-autonomous as it will have its power generation units using photovoltaic panels and energy storage in batteries. The area that will be occupied by the photovoltaic park will be approximately 20 000 m2 while the site of the supporting interiors will be about 50 m2. The capacity of the park will amount to 750kW.