The construction of the Neo Plaza shopping and entertainment park has resumed.
Due to the coronavirus epidemic, its opening postponed to March 2021 as this period is considered suitable for a successful start and similar continuation.
It was planned to be completed the construction at the end of 2020. The total project budget is estimated at 45 million eur.
Neo Plaza will be located 12 km outside of Nicosia and 30 minutes away from the Nicosia center.
The discount village will occupy an area of 35 000 m2 and include the following:
- About 50 shops and boutiques, local and global brands, offering discounts up to 70% on a permanent basis
- Cafes and restaurants indoor and outdoor
- 2000 m2 of the fun park for children and adults
- Main square in the center of the village will also function as a venue for events, such as concerts and a summer cinema, charity, and children’s events, which will be held at regular intervals.
- A huge screen will offer entertainment featuring sports and major events
- 1100 free parking spaces will be easy and direct access to the park.
The idea of Neo Plaza is to attract a lot of tourists and discount hunters from all over the island.
About 90% of the space in the discount village have been already rented so far. And about 150-200 people are expected to be employed.