The construction of a new discount village in the suburbs of Nicosia has been completed.
The official opening of the Neo Plaza will take place on Tuesday, October 19.
This grandiose project will open its doors to guests and residents of the island 12 km from the Nicosia Mall in Nicosia, 30 minutes by car from the city center.
As you may know, that the discount village is located on an area of 55 thousand m2 and includes:
- 45 stores and boutiques, local and global brands, offering tempting discounts of up to 70% on goods on an ongoing basis
- numerous cafes and restaurants indoors and outdoors, surrounded by green spaces and fountains
- an amusement park on the territory of 2000 m2 for children and adults
- a large stage in the main square for various concerts, as well as charity and children's events
- a giant projector screen that will broadcast sports tournaments and other key events on the island and around the world
- 1,100 free parking spaces with wheelchair access.
Τhe discount village has a grand Volta children's park. The entertainment area for the young inhabitants of the island consists of an enclosed space of 600 m2, as well as an open area of 2 thousand m2. The park is designed for children from 3 to 12 years old.
It should be noted that today the retail space of Neo Plaza is more than 70% filled, and by the beginning of November this figure will reach 90%.
The new outlet will feature: Mc Donald's, KFC, Caffe Nero, Mikel, Beer & Beer, Chopstics, Melirriton, P&P ice cream bar, Centaurs Express.
One of the key partners of Neo Plaza will be the Ermes Group, which has equipped a huge Factory Outlet with an area of 2000 m2 in the discount village. The outlet will feature products from the following brands: CK jeans, Champion, Converse, Desigual, Diesel, Dkny, Ellesse, Fila, Furla, Geox, Guess, Levis, New Balance, Lee, Funky Budha, Puma, Jack & Jones, Orsay, Rebook , Springfield, Superdry, Ted Baker, Tommy Hilfiger, Under Armor. At the same time, local shopaholics will be able to purchase all the goods at very attractive prices.
In addition to Ermes Group, lease agreements for retail space in Neo Plaza were signed by:
- King of Toys - children's toys store
- Mike Sport - sporting goods and equipment store
- Outlet cosmetics Beauty is a beauty products store that will feature Shiseido, Lancaster, Bourjois, Yves Rocher and Nuxe brands.
The following brands will also be represented in Neo Plaza:
- Prince oliver
- Skechers Shoes
- Matou France
- Alba shoes
- The mall kiosk
- Prive sports
- Panaidis Eyewear Boutique
- Admiral Sport Shops.
As planned, the project should attract not only numerous tourists, but also discount hunters from all over the island.
You can find detailed information about all projects in Cyprus on the DOM Real Estate. The website also features over 20,000 real estate properties in the country - from residential to commercial. Choose and contact professionals who will help you make the right choice!