Cyprus Department of Environment approved on Friday, 28 May the construction of a new 15-storey high-rise in Limassol.
According to the project, a commercial skyscraper will be erected in the city center, at the intersection of Alasias and Dimitra Glinou streets, not far from Makariou Avenue.
Now, there is an old and dilapidated building on the construction site. Before embarking on a new project, it will be demolished.
The construction of the skyscraper will be carried out by the development company Lakemia Real Estate Ltd. The total building area will be 2,134 m2, and the building height will be 75.55 m.
According to the release, the high-rise will have 15 above-ground floors and 3 underground levels:
- The ground floor of the building will have: a parking lot for 22 cars, 2 of which will be for people with disabilities; a reception and a waiting area, and a 750 m2 green area.
- The 1st-5th floors (376 m2 each floor) will have office premises, kitchens and bathrooms.
- The 6th floor (376 m2) will be used for installation of mechanical equipment.
- The 7th floor (350 m2) will have an exhibition area, a kitchen area, and bathrooms.
- The 8th-15th floor (350 m2) will include office premises, kitchens and bathrooms.
- On the roof of the building, there will be a garden with a lounge area. Photovoltaic panels will also be installed here.
All 3 underground levels of the building will be used for parking for 185 cars, 12 spaces will be for people with disabilities.
In addition, the basement of the proposed project will be combined with the basements of two adjacent existing buildings, which are used as offices and are owned by the same owner. The owner of the plots started to combine them in accordance with the specific provision of the local plan of Limassol.
The area in which the new high-rise will grow is quite developed, there are many mixed, residential, office and commercial buildings around.
It is worth noting that nearby is the 25-storey Neocleous Tower, which is now under construction.
You can find out more information about new projects in Cyprus on the DOM Real Estate Website. The website also presents a huge number of real estate objects in the country, both residential and commercial. Choose and contact professionals who will help you make the right choice!
Photos: pixabay.com, stockwatch.com.cy