Construction of a large-scale residential complex Alasia Mansions began in Nicosia.
According to the release, the project involves the construction of two high-rise buildings, which will be connected by a common lobby with a reception area on the ground floor.
The complex will be located in the very center of Nicosia, not far from the Hilton Cyprus hotel, in close proximity to all the necessary infrastructure for a comfortable stay such as shops, banks, pharmacies, cafes, kindergartens and schools.
The project will have 26 three-bedroom apartments, as well as 3 three-bedroom penthouses with a private garden and rooftop pool.
All Alasia Mansions apartments have underfloor heating, hidden air conditioning, ceramic tiled floors in the kitchen and parquet floors in the bedrooms and living room, Italian kitchen, premium quality plumbing from Grohe, Villeroy & Boch in the bathroom and toilet.
Features of the project:
- large lobby with reception and lounge on the ground floor
- modern gym for residents of the complex
- indoor and outdoor playground for residents of the complex
- conference room for business meetings
- video surveillance system
- underground private parking with a parking space for each apartment and the ability to purchase an additional parking space
- well-groomed green area
- open pool
- each apartment will have a separate 16 m2 storage room in the basement of the building
- in order to offer additional comfort and safety to residents, the building will be equipped with security locks on the ground floor, electric gates and a video intercom (access to the building for residents will be through an electronic entry system).
You can find out more information about new residential and commercial projects in Cyprus on the DOM real estate website. The site also has over 20,000 properties in Cyprus.