On Friday, July 2, The Prosperity Group Ltd presented their new project called Prosperity Living.
According to the release, a grandiose large-scale complex will appear in the Meneou, Larnaca, just 2 km from the sea.
The building area will be 105 610 m². The complex will consist of:
- thirteen 6-storey high-rises for 442 apartments with 1, 2, 3 and 4 bedrooms;
- 37 luxurious 3- and 4-bedroom villas;
- spacious parking for 644 cars, 32 of which will be reserved for people with special needs;
- swimming pool with an area of 500 m2;
- fully equipped gym;
- saunas and spa;
- tennis courts;
- bike paths;
- running grounds;
- public recreation areas.
In addition, the project provides for the construction of a two-story kindergarten with playrooms and rooms for creative activities, an outdoor playground on the territory of the complex. It is ideal for working parents who want their children to be in a completely safe environment while they are away.
Among other things, Prosperity Living will have its own mini-market and a modern multi-purpose space with restaurants, cafes and a library at the center of the project. In other words, the complex will resemble a small town, whose residents will be provided with everything necessary for a comfortable and safe stay.
Prosperity Living will be built using the latest technology and environmentally friendly materials.
In general, the developer took into account all the nuances in order to create a unique comfort-class project that will appeal to connoisseurs of modern and original solutions. Buyers are waiting for:
- Multilevel security system: video surveillance, fenced area, professional security.
- Conceptual landscaping of the courtyard: playgrounds, bike paths, own stadium for playing sports, lounge areas for recreation, landscape design.
- Apartments that are comfortable to live in: free layouts for every taste, enlarged window openings, high ceilings.
Buying an apartment or house in Prosperity Living will undoubtedly be a rational decision and a profitable investment for the future.
It must be said that Prosperity Living is a new addition to The Prosperity Group Ltd's impressive portfolio, which includes flagship projects such as Larnaca's port and marina development and the Limassol Agora refurbishment in the heart of the city.
The start of the project is scheduled for January 2022. Construction will take place in 3 stages. By the way, the construction permit has already been received from the competent services, which means that there are no obstacles to its implementation.
If you are looking for accommodation in Larnaca, please contact the DOM Real Estate office on +357 24621001, or come to the address: Gregoriou Afxentiou 7, Larnaca, 6023, Cyprus. Here you will always be provided with competent advice and help with renting or buying and selling your home.