In Limassol there will be a new ultra-modern gated complex called Rise.
It will be erected in the prestigious neighborhood of Germasogia, just 700 meters from the sea.
According to the release, the 4-storey building will have 11 luxury apartments. The area of the apartments will vary from 58 m2 to 211 m2. Interested buyers will be able to purchase a choice of 1-, 2-, 3-bedroom apartments. For the convenience of owners in Rise there is a swimming pool and a gym. Owners of luxury penthouses will have access to private terraces with rooftop pools.
All apartments in the complex will have a modern design, high-quality finishes, thoughtful layout, as well as panoramic windows and spacious balconies, from which will open a stunning view of the neighborhood.
In addition, each apartment will have one parking space and a storage room on the ground floor. The building will have an energy efficiency category A.
Rise project features:
- Large verandas with panoramic windows
- Carefully designed layout
- High security entrance doors
- High ceilings (3.15 meters)
- High quality sanitary ware from well-known European brands
- Underfloor heating and central air conditioning system
- First-class kitchen sets and closets from European manufacturers
- Marble floors and walls in restrooms and bathrooms
- Sound and heat insulation
- Controlled access
- Video intercom
- Landscaping of public areas with plants
- Swimming pool
The project is planned to be delivered at the end of 2025.