The Cyprus Department of the Environment has received an application for the construction of the Tree Hotel in Platres.
According to the release, the project provides for the construction of a 5-storey hotel with 58 rooms, detached cottages, auxiliary premises, recreation areas and underground parking.
The new hotel complex will also include an indoor and outdoor restaurant, a wellness center, a gym, changing rooms, an indoor pool, yoga area and multipurpose rooms.
The initiator of the project is Marinos Sotiriou.
In more detail, the development plan includes:
- detached cottages (1200 m2);
- 58 rooms (1905 m2);
- a spa area with a gym, changing rooms, an indoor pool and multifunctional rooms (679 m2);
- a restaurant with indoor and outdoor areas and a bar (488 m2);
- 260 m2 reception;
- 66 m2 recreation area (hall);
- 2070 m2 parking for 48 parking spaces (a total of 3 levels, each with 16 parking spaces, 4 of which are for people with disabilities);
- 100 m2 underground biological station.
The proposed project will be accessed through Idonion Street, which is adjacent to the main public road B8.
The project is aimed at enriching and improving the tourism product in the region, as well as promoting mountainous areas as a tourist destination.
The project will be completed in 18 months, and its cost is estimated at €4 million.
More information on new projects can be found on the DOM Real Estate. The website also has a large number of Cyprus properties, both residential and commercial. Choose and contact professionals who will help you make the right choice!
Photos: DOM LiVE