The Wall Street Business Center is a state-of-the art building with a stunning design and magnificent, spacious offices. Perfectly planned internal workspaces, comfortable meeting rooms, two-level parking and an impressive entrance group create a perfect business atmosphere. With a high-status location, this is a full-value platform for the international business development.
The project is based on an understanding of the flexibility of the workspace and adaptability to the changing requirements of buyers and tenants.
- 7 floors
- Total project area of 12,250 m2
- 2-level underground parking – 3,067 m2
- Spacious lobby with custom interior design and ceiling height of more than 7 m
- 4 office floors with an area of more than 1,000 m2 each*
- Clear ceiling hight of 3 m
- Usable roof with a garden and a sitting area – Roof Garden
- Mechanical floor, server rooms, and an archive
- Gym and SPA
- Dining room and coffee point (canteen) in each office
- Parking spaces for electric vehicles with a charger
- Bicycle parking for 20 bikes
Limassol is recognized as the business capital of the island, and is a perfect place to live, relax, and invest.
Spyrou Kyprianou Avenue:
- Premium location
- Spyrou Kyprianou Avenue is one of the busiest streets in the prestigious area of downtown Limassol. Many office buildings with representatives of various financial, legal, insurance, and IT companies are concentrated there.
- Significant advantages of location include convenient access, proximity to transport interchanges and the vital urban infrastructure.\
Technologies for comfortable business:
The entire engineering of the Wall Street Business Center is well-thought-out in terms of multifunctionality of tasks, effective space planning, and ergonomics.
EIB/KNX System is provided to all offices and shops separately which is related with Lighting, VRF and Shutters.
Particular attention was paid to security during the project development: an access control system is provided, as well as a video surveillance system at all the entrances to the premises, the adjacent territory, parking, and the lobby. There is a parking access system with license plate recognition.
- Earthquake-resistant frame Natural stone floor in common areas
- Ceramic tiles floors and walls in WC
- High standard sanitary ware from famous brands
- Outdoor raised floor with ceramic top
- High standard kitchen cabinets and internal doors
- Provision for 3-pipes VRF air conditioning system combined with ventilation system with air-to-air heat exchanger (recuperator)
- Uninterruptible power supply
- Raised floor grid 60x60 cm with vinyl finish
- Suspended gypsum board ceilings with integrated lighting, sensors, audio speakers, and ventilation grilles
- Fiber optic internet
- High-speed elevators with a waiting time of maximum 30 seconds
- Photovoltaic solar panels
- Panoramic glazing with sun protection
- Energy-saving window frames
- Thermal insulation, waterproofing
- Basic finish – shell & core
5 QUEENS provides a full range of services for owners and tenants:
- 24-hour access to the building
- Reception service
- Concierge service
- Daily cleaning
- Unique common areas