Number of apartments:
Number of bedrooms:
from 1 to 3
The area of apartments, m2:
from 50 to 150
Distance to the sea, m:
A new luxury residential building consisting of nine exclusive apartments over five levels.
Located in one of the most privileged areas in Limassol, in a quiet neighbourhood near other high-end developments.
A two-minute walking distance from the Limassol seafront promenade and organized beaches. Within walking distance from shops, restaurants and other amenities along the Limassol seafront high street.
High-end architectural design and construction, currently best in class by location and design. Modern apartments with 3 meter high ceilings. Luxurious material finishes and authentic Italian inbuilt furniture and kitchens by Ortolani Gianfranco (Verona). A swimming pool with a waterfall feature, an outdoor physical exercise and yoga area and landscaped gardens at ground level. Highly energy efficient class A building utilizing renewable energy technologies. State of the art heating and cooling system and a novelty and unique system that cleans the air from pathogens, approved by the Fraunhofer Institute (Germany). Normally hard to get type of property designed for high profile smart and energetic young professionals. Live long and feel happy with HEISENBERG.
Main structure / General Building Characteristics
- Issued with an Energy Performance Certificate (Class A).
- Installed Photovoltaic system that reduces the building's energy consumption.
- Reinforced concrete frame designed In accordance with the European Codes for Earthquake Resistance.
- Compliance with the current Building and Fire Regulations.
Walls and Insulation
- The internal and external walls are constructed using thermally insulated blocks (YTONG).
- 50.100mm Rockwool high performance thermal insulation covers all the external surfaces of columns, beams and walls. The insulation layer is treated with either a graffiato finish or a cement•based plaster and water-repellent varnish.
- A composite cladding system is applied on sections of the building facade.
- All interior walls are coated with gypsum plaster, a fine finishing plaster and eco paint.
- The veranda ceilings are brought to a smooth finish with fine finishing plaster and eco paint.
- All internal spaces have suspended ceilings that conceal the mechanical installations.
- Kitchens designed and manufactured In Italy by GF Ortolani (Italy). The kitchens are manufactured using MDF boards, with a laminate or lacquered finish, a ceramic countertop and high quality mechanisms and accessories.
- Internal doors, wardrobes and bathroom units designed and manufactured in Italy, with a laminate or lacquered finish and high quality mechanisms and accessories.
- Security entrance doors manufactured in Italy in compliance with all European fire safety standards.
Flooring and Wall Finishes
- Living/dining room & Kitchen floors: Ceramic floor tiles
- Kitchen countertop and backsplash: Granite
- Bedroom floors: Parquet floor
- Bathroom & WC floors: Ceramic floor tiles
- Bathroom & WC walls: Ceramic wall tiles
- Verandas: Ceramic floor tiles
- Roof garden: Composite deck
- Swimming pool: Mosaic or ceramic tiles
- Pool Patio: Composite deck
- Main staircase, foyer, lobby and lift floors: Ceramic floor tiles
- Foyer and lobby walls: Marble
- Car park area: Granostone
Aluminium doors and windows
- Aluminium, full height, minimal sliding doors with high performance glass for thermal and acoustic insulation.
- Aluminium, full height, tilt and turn windows with high performance glass for thermal and acoustic insulation.
- All installations are in accordance with the current regulations issued by the Electricity Authority of Cyprus (EAC).
- All communal areas and facilities are using the net metering system that draws electricity from the photovoltaic panels installed on the roof.
- All apartments are equipped with several power outlets and lighting points that are placed in convenient locations.
- Entry into the building is via a card reader and access keypad on the main gate and entrance door.
- Closed circuit TV (CCTV) security system in all ground floor external areas. • Provision for electric vehicle (EV) chargers for all apartments.
The following fittings are installed in all apartments:
- Door answering video phone
- Provision for a security system
- Smoke and heat detectors
- Isolator sockets for all electrical appliances
- Double sockets in all rooms
- C integrated sockets in all bedrooms
- Centralised high speed internet
- Telephone/ethernet outlets in the living room and all bedrooms
- TV outlets in the living room and all bedrooms
- Provisions for electric curtains and blinds in the living room, kitchen and bedrooms
- Dimmable spotlights and concealed lighting in the living room and all bedrooms
- Electric towel rails in all bathrooms
- Exterior lighting
- First in Europe novelty technology in air safety systems by Airguard GMBH (Austria)
- Grohe and Villeroy & Both sanitaryware (toilets, showers, bathtubs, etc.).
- All bathroom accessories are installed (mirror, toilet paper and towel holders).
- Wall-mounted toilets.
- Hot / Cold water supply
- A fresh water filtration system for the fresh water supply is installed.
- A water softener is also fitted.
Heating / Cooling
- Concealed air conditioning units are installed in all the rooms, except the bathrooms and toilets. Cooling is provided via external VRV units.
- Heating is provided by an underfloor system separated into different zones. Heating is provided via hydroboxes connected to the external VRV units.
- All the external heating and cooling equipment is discretely located in a designated mechanical area on each floor.
- The heating and cooling systems are imported from reputable manufacturers and comply with all European Standards.
Other Mechanical Systems
- Installation of a Photovoltaic (PV) system that uses renewable sources of energy to generate electricity.
- Lift with full height mirror walls, from a reputable manufacturer, that complies with all European standards.
Exterior Common Areas
- Private overflow swimming pool (9.7 x 3 m) with a waterfall feature.
- A pool patio with poolside showers, an exercise and yoga area and a changing room.
- Landscaped garden area with local trees and vegetation according to the Architect's design.
- Private covered parking.
- Private storage rooms with an aluminium ventilating door, a light point and a socket.