Habitat is situated on Griva Digeni Avenue, in Ayios Georgios area. The prime location of Habitat offers residents easy access in and out of the two residential towers. It is a crossroad for entering the city centre and exiting towards the main highway network system which links Larnaka to other major cities and destinations in Cyprus. Amenities are in abundance in the surrounding area.
Habitat is located across Ayios Georgios high school. Retail shops. restaurants and local authorities are in a less than 5 minutes drive.
The flowing linear facade invites residents to escape the city and unwind in their very own habitat. Take in the incredible views or enjoy moments with family and friends in the landscaped common grounds and dining areas. Start the day in peace with a morning getaway in the underground retreat and meditation space.
The linear design and cylindrical curves of Habitat combine to become the facade of the two towers which accumulate into a clean step-like frontage of more than 100 meters. Escaping the hustle and bustle of the city along Griva Digeni Avenue and comprising of two residential towers. Tower A and Tower B space is abundant with 10 and 12 floors respectively.
Landscaped gardens form bridges connecting Tower A and Tower B at alternating levels and are for the exclusive enjoyment of Habitat residents in the three-bedroom units, while the net interior covered areas of the project are considerably larger to the average corresponding properties in the market.
• 10 floors 34 apartments - 9 one-bedroom apartments (71m2) + 17 two-bedroom apartments (112-123m2) + 8 three-bedroom apartments (136m2)
• 12 floors + 48 apartments - 12 one-bedroom apartments (72 m2) + 24 two-bedroom apartments (110-134 m2) + 12 three-bedroom apartments (143 m2)
+ Three entrance lobbies I Common dining area + Gym + Roof garden (Building A) + Outdoor pool + Outdoor bar + Playground + Meditation Room (Underground retreat) + 100 parking spaces
1. Building Structure: use of reinforced concrete Grade C25 or above. according to (depending on) the structural design calculations. The structural design follows the European Standards and the seismic code.
2. Walls and Brickwork: hollow thermal clay bricks are used according to Cyprus' Standards. Walls are internally plastered and externally rendered by 3 coats of plaster and 3 coats of paint.
3. Insulation: (a) Moisture control: foundation and all concrete surfaces in contact with the ground as well as all balconies and roofs will be insulated against moisture. (b) Thermal Insulation: all exposed surfaces (walls & roof) will be thermally insulated
4. Finishes: (a) External doors and Windows: Double-glazed aluminum frames (b) Internal doors: wooden door with melamine finish (oak or equivalent) and aluminium framed glass doors (c) Entrance Doors will be made of timber (Irocco or equivalent) (d) Floors and Walls: full body ceramic tiles will be installed in all Living and kitchen areas. All bedrooms will have laminated parquet flooring. Ceramic tiles will be placed on all bathrooms and toilets floors and walls. Staircase will have a marble. All verandas will have anti-slip tiles (17t11). All sills and thresholds will be marble. (e) Wardrobes & Kitchen Units: All wardrobes and kitchen cupboards shown on the drawings. will be manufactured from melamine panels. with a soft closing mechanism. (f) Sanitary Fittings: top quality sanitary products will be installed.
5. Electrical Installation: All according to E AC regulations, as shown on plans. Central TV system is also included. In some areas there will be false ceiling with spot lights and hidden lighting.
6. Water Supply: According to the plans with pipe in pipe system and pressure system. Solar panels and 1000 liters capacity PVC water tank is included.
7. Cooling/ Heating: A/C units (hot & cold) in each bedroom, and in all living areas.
8. Common Areas: a. Car Parking and store rooms as per drawings b. Landscaping: Non-paved external areas to be landscaped and planted.